MICHELIN ROAD ATLANTA SWEEPSTAKES
1) NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO BUYERS IN A SWEEPSTAKES. CURRENT INTERNET ACCESS AND A CURRENT VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RHODE ISLAND, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: Michelin Rd Atlanta Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts October 6th, 2017 at 12:00 AM ET and ends October 8th, 2017, at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period.”). All entries submitted online or via email must be received by 11:59 PM ET on October 8th, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Deadline”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, participants will have the chance to visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/michelinusa,https://www.instagram.com/michelinusa/?hl=en, https://twitter.com/MichelinUSA, and “comment” which is their favorite #MichelinGraffiti @ Road Atlanta in the comments section on the Sponsor’s specified Michelin “Road Atlanta” Sweepstakes post. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/michelinusa,https://www.instagram.com/michelinusa/?hl=en, https://twitter.com/MichelinUSA, and “comment” which is their favorite #MichelinGraffiti @ Road Atlanta in the comments section on the Sponsor’s specified Michelin “Rd Atlanta” Sweepstakes post, and using the hashtags : #MichelinGraffiti , or via email, by signing up on the www.MichelinAlley.com website. Entrants may also enter by sharing photos from Michelin’s social media channels or sending photos by email to MichelinMotorsports@crdhna.com of the 2 Michelin street Art projects and using the hashtags #MichelinPilotExperience . Failure to follow all steps will void Entry. Please do not engage in spamming or phishing, or inaccurately tag, share or send to unauthorized or unknown recipients. In the event Entry/entrant appears non-compliant, Entry will be disqualified.
All prizes are subject to compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant gives their express permission for Michelin North America, Inc. (“Michelin” or “Sponsor”) to contact him/her by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. In addition, Entrants will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from Michelin; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon Entrant’s consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not impact Entrant’s chances of winning. Only Entrants who opt-in will receive such offers. If you would prefer not to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: Michelin North America, Inc., Opt Out, One Parkway South, Greenville, SC 29615.
3) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is presented by Michelin North America, Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, SC 29615.
4) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. With the exception of Rhode Island, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must: (i) successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below; (ii) be at least eighteen (18) years or older on the date of entry submission; (iii) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iv) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or of any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the Winners of the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, sibling, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, household or email address. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these Official Rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5) How to Enter: To enter, you must: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/michelinusa, www.facebook.com/michelinusa,https://www.instagram.com/michelinusa/?hl=en, https://twitter.com/MichelinUSA and “comment” which is their favorite #MichelinGraffiti @ Road Atlanta in the comments section on the Sponsor’s specified Michelin “Rd Atlanta” Sweepstakes post, and using the hashtag #MichelinGraffiti or via email, by signing up on the www.MichelinAlley.com website. Entrants may also enter by sharing photos from Michelin’s social media channels or by sending photos by email to MichelinMotorsports@crdhna.com of your favorite Michelin street Art projects and using the hashtags #MichelinGraffiti. Limit one (1) post entry or email entry per person (“Entry”). Failure to follow all steps will void Entry. Please do not engage in spamming or phishing, or inaccurately tag, share or send to unauthorized or unknown recipients. In the event Entry/entrant appears non-compliant, Entry will be disqualified. Please note that Sweepstakes Entrants must provide required contact information and meet the eligibility requirements as outlined in these Official Rules and HAVE YOUR ENTRY RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE (as defined above).
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. Please note that only one entry per person and/or email address, regardless of the method of entry, will be allowed. Multiple entries submitted by a single Entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to be eligible. All entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the inability to access any web site associated with this promotion or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such entries will be void.
If you participate by accessing the URL through a mobile device, based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes you do not have to access the URL through a mobile device.
6) Prize/Odds/Taxes: [INSERT INFORMATION REGARDING PRIZE / ODDS/ TAXES]
Prize Details: Grand Prize (1): All expenses paid trip to the 2018 Sebring race from March 16 , 2018 to March 18, 2018 (to include airfare and hotel accommodations arranged by Michelin (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3000). Limit one (1) Grand Prize during the entire Promotion Period. Second Prize (1): set of 4 Michelin Tires (to be determined by Sponsor (ARV: $1500). Limit one (1) Second Prize during the entire Promotion Period.
Odds of Winning Prize(s): Odds of winning are 1:24,000; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Taxes: Sweepstakes Prize Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, fees and/or surcharges taxes associated with the Prize.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Prize Winners.
General: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded. All costs, fees and expenses not expressly stated as being included herein are the sole cost and responsibility of winner.
7) Winner Requirements: The Winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning the Prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in his/her state of residency on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the Winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility within the time specified by the Sponsor attesting that/he has met the eligibility requirements. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes and an alternate Winner may be selected.
8) Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner, and one (1) potential Second Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) on or about ten (10) working days following the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion. Sponsor will select randomly one (1) Entrant’s name among all eligible entries to receive the prize awards outlined in the prizes. The Prize Winners will be notified by Sponsor on or about Oct 9, 2017 via phone, mail and. or email. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by Sponsor on or about Oct 9, 2017, via phone, mail and/or email.
The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the Prize Winners must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days of the date of the notification. If a Winner is ineligible, fails to respond within the deadline, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an Alternate Winner selected. Each Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right, authority and discretion to determine the Winner of the Sweepstakes and to resolve all matters or disputes arising from the Sweepstakes and that Sponsor’s determination is final and binding.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online Entrant based on an email address, Entrant will be deemed to be the “authorized account holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” of the email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event a winning “Authorized account holder” is a joint account, a total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the names of the joint account holders. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor. If a Winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor under any state laws, Winner’s parent or guardian must sign all required releases and consents. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures.
9) Winner: To obtain all of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Sponsor at Michelin Sebring Sweepstakes, Winners List Request, One Parkway South, Greenville, SC 29615 Attn: Consumer Care or via email at MichelinMotorsports@crdhna.com , within thirty (30) days after Sweepstakes Deadline.
10) Conditions of Entry:
a) Execution of Affidavit of Eligibility by the Winner: Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, by entering, each Entrant agrees that, if selected as a Winner, he/she will sign an affidavit of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor. By entering, Entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email and/or telephone relating strictly to the Sweepstakes.
b) Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who fails or refuses to comply with these Official Rules, who enters or attempts to enter the Sweepstakes, in any manner, or through any means, other than as described in these Official Rules, or who disrupts or attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvents any of these Official Rules.
c) Taxes and Other Expenses: All liability for all federal, state, local and other taxes imposed on the prize and for any other expenses and costs described herein or not specifically described herein is the sole responsibility of the Winner. By entering, each Entrant agrees that, if selected as a Winner, he/she will provide Sponsor and/or Sponsor with all information required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation, a W-9 form.
d) Compliance with Laws: All federal and state and local laws and regulations apply.
e) Termination: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes for any or no reason, at any time, prior to the entry deadline, or to modify, suspend or terminate the online portion of the Sweepstakes if infected with a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
f) Applicable Law: All Entrants agree that the law of the state of South Carolina, the state of Sponsor’s corporate office, shall apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes and that any dispute with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in either federal or state courts located in Greenville County, South Carolina.
11) Publicity: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant has the option to grant permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the Entrant’s name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in Entrant’s entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request and after selection of Winners, each Winner will be asked to provide Sponsor consent to such in writing. The Winners do not have to provide such consent and Sponsor will not and cannot disqualify a Winner if that Winner withholds the requested consent.
12) Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, sponsor, and promotion entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of South Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law Official Rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
13) Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITAGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE USE OF THE ENTRY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, ACCESS TO ANY WEBSITES, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKE OR ANY OTHER ELEMENT THEREOF. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants and Winners covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Sweepstake Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. Any invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these Rules only to the extent of its invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, and these Rules shall be construed and enforced as if they did not contain the stricken provision.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKE OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKE ACTIVITIES, PARTICIPATION IN PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, THE USE/MISUSE OF A PRIZE, AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF (OR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR USE) THE SWEEPSTAKE / REGISTRATION WEBSITES, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE.
If, for any reason, this Sweepstake or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, artifice, cheating or fraud, equipment, network or technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake or any element thereof and select the Winner(s) for the applicable prize/prize level from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstake or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. Sweepstake Entities shall not be liable to Winner or any other person or entity for failure to execute this Sweepstake or any element thereof, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber-attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
Sweepstake Entities are not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of promotional and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Sweepstake, processing of entries or in the announcement of a prize or in any other materials, communications, or information associated with this Sweepstake or any element thereof. In the event that technological, programming, printing, erroneous communications, human or other error causes more than the stated number of Winners/prizes as indicated in these Official Rules, to be communicated, sent as notifications, distributed, announced, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated prize pursuant to a random drawing among all eligible Entrants or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstake, except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstake shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one person arbitration panel located in Greenville, South Carolina, having jurisdiction.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook and you agree to release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all claims related to your entry in the Sweepstakes. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the promotion and as otherwise provided for in these Official Rules. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this promotion to Sponsor.]
If you prefer to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: Michelin North America, Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, SC 29615.
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You have not yet won. With the exception of Rhode Island, the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia who 18 years old or older. Entries must be received between 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) March 16, 2017, and ends 11:59 PM ET March 18, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, visit Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/michelinusa, www.facebook.com/michelinusa,https://www.instagram.com/michelinusa/?hl=en, https://twitter.com/MichelinUSA and “comment” which is their favorite #MichelinGraffiti @ Road Atlanta in the comments section on the Sponsor’s specified Michelin “Rd Atlanta” Sweepstakes post, and using the hashtag #MichelinGraffiti, or via email, by signing up on the www.MichelinAlley.com website. Entrants may also enter by sharing photos from Michelin’s social media channels or sending photos by email to MichelinMotorsports@crdhna.com the 2 Michelin street Art projects and using the hashtags #MichelinGraffiti . Limit one (1) post entry or email entry per person (“Entry”).
Grand Prize (1): paid trip to 12 hours of Sebring from March 16 , 2018 to March 18, 2018 (to include airfare and hotel accommodations arranged by Michelin (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3000). Limit one (1) Grand Prize during the entire Promotion Period. Second Prize (1): set of 4 Michelin Tires (to be determined by Sponsor (ARV: $1500). Limit one (1) Second Prize during the entire Promotion Period. Third Prize (1): DXO Camera (ARV: $500). Limit one (1) Third Prize during the entire Promotion Period.
Odds of winning are 1:24,000; however, the actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor: Michelin North America, Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina 29678